ISGlobal, together with the LSHTM – Center on Climate Change & Planetary Health and the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare, is launching a series of webinars on Planetary Health in Europe. The aim of the programme is to contribute to developing the field of Planetary Health, particularly within Europe, by bringing together stakeholders from academia, government, and civil society.
The first session will take place on February 24th (15.00-17.00 CET) and will focus on Planetary Health Research and Action in Europe.
- Review the state of knowledge in specific areas of Planetary Health to identify research gaps including a focus on: research methodologies; existing evidence and design of interventions; and demand for new knowledge from end-users and stakeholders.
- Develop interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research and innovation agenda for Planetary Health, building on the research agenda produced by the HERA project to inform the Horizon Europe Programs and its missions for the advancement of the UN SDGs, the Climate Change agenda, and the European Green Deal
- Strengthen the network of Planetary Health in Europe including research, stakeholders, and advocacy aimed at translating knowledge into action
- Session 1. Strengthening Planetary Health research and action in Europe (24/02/2021) [+]
- Session 2. Food systems, sustainability and health (02/03/2021)
- Session 3. Energy decarbonization, health and equity (10/03/2021)
- Session 4. Promoting health through sustainable urban development (17/03/2021)
- Session 5. Catalysing demand for Planetary Health in Europe (24/03/2021)
Time: 15.00 – 17.00 h CET